CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

A long conversation

Hello baby,

While you were out with koji and ken, i had a long conversation with Mingchern.
Basically, these few days i'm completely lost and aimless in my career.

The other day when i went AMK to wait for you, i told ken that cynthia can tell me she got no motivation, Estee can tell me that she always feel sleepy at work... but when i lost focus.... i cant tell anyone. Still, i must continue to pretend i'm their Team Manager, so it really sucks sometimes being some stupid Team Manager. Do i really have the calibre to be one Manager??....

And i feel, i'm not really needed over there, it set me thinking: is that all i could do? If Yes, meaning that, I'm really easily replaceable, any Tom Dick or Harry can do it.

So he told me to take my time but never stop looking....

Phmm.....

All these are like not really relavant to our blog hor... but this is also something that i will like you to know....

that Baobei is lost is her career now....

0 comments: