CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

幸せな1周年記念, 2008年8月16日


Happy 1 year Anniversary.

We had spend 1 year together, baby.

We spent almost everyday together, but everyday still seems not enough for me...*blush*blush*

Baby being with me everyday, i really appreciate everything you did for me...

Initially, I thought you had planned something for this special day but eventually i realise

Simplicity Is Happiness.

16th August 2008, our 1 year Anniversary Baby!
Nothing much was planned, we attended Lihui's convocation at Singapore Conference Hall. Had our dinner at Takashimaya, Japaneses resturant.
Baby, your face is so cute, even though you are so disappointed that you bento set seems lesser than mine..
I just love to look at your face, happy, sad, disappointed, cheeky, naughty, sleeping.... and it is so impossible to name every single emotions out.... It all about you Baby, anything about you, i will adore... *Kisses*Kisses*
Shopping around town... till we had a little :(
Nevertheless, 16082008, was a very important day of my life, not only yesterday, its every single 16th August, will be a special day to me...
It reminds me of how we got together, our courtship, everything!
But still, Every Single Day, Single Hour, Single Minute, Single Second with you, is as special as our special day!!

Not forgetting our pre celebration, hehe, dinner at The Village, our favourite Sashimi place... then 1 of our favourite shopping place, Cold Storage.
Baobei's No.1 Topshell, white wine (though its not superb), our dance, our chit chats, our kisses...


I know baby feel that he had drifted away with friends...

Everyone needs friends and its hard to find true friends...

So Baby, when you feel like or wanting to meet them, go ahead ok...

If you are comfortable with Baobei sticking with you, Baobei will be gald to follow you along... :)

Being in love, I feel Feelings are important... but in Kloudiia "69 Love notes" it states "Feelings change, but basic, fundamental principles of friendship and intimacy do not." "All it takes is for you to be open about what you need to do and how you need to do it. The rest of it is about making sure that your emotions are communicated, and that you are level-headed enough to be able to make the interaction with your loved one good enough such that you both grow deeper in love than before."

Communication with Baby is very important to me...

But Baby, ermm.. sometimes, your baobei is a typical women, although she say no, sometimes she meant yes... ... like... yesterday, although i feel yesterday should be a day only for you and me only. I was a bit upset... But i got over it... I will do my best to say what i meant and feel okay... :)

*BABYILOVEYOU*

0 comments: