CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Our Dream Come True

Hello baby....

11 0ct 2008, we applied for our love nest together and thank you baby, for the efforts to view through all the Seng Kang Flats that we have in mind... Although, I wasn't feeling well that day but, I'm really contented that my baby is so enthusiastic about it...& our dream is reaching nearer and nearer to us...Thank you

I'm so excited on the coming 5th November 2008, 2pm. That is when the balloting results will be out! And we'll be able to chose our lovie lovie nest together...

Baby, you have become the most important person in me, in my life. I want to share every happiness , sadness everything that we could in this life with you. With you around, I'm fearless and everything or anything will turn out to be great and wonderful.

Your little precious,
Baobei

Baby, PS.I Love You

0 comments: