CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 22, 2013

~Our Family~

Hello baby..........

Time really flies... when i'm young, i never really thought of being a mummy... i never really understand how my parents felt.... but eversince little baby is born.... i would say... every single thing, i will think of him. I totally understand why some parents are so child-centered. Everytime i almost fell into it..or i already fell into it but i jump out again...and its a viscous cycle because he is so tiny... my hearts break whenever he is not well, although it is part and parcel of growing up but being a mother, i think especially for me, its hard to take it easy. I'm still learning everyday, i want to be his good mummy yet not much over protective. I want to be your good baobei 老婆, your lover, your baobei, your best friend.


 look at our boy, such a fine little fellow....

Baby, i know you have been learning and also trying to help out whenever you can ( & whenever you are not lazy) keke... i do see it i really do.

I just hope that we will continue to work hard for our family, for you and for me....
Maintaining a relationship is never easy... maintaining a marriage needs even more efforts, love and love and love....

I love baby alot alot alot.. i love baby brayden alot alot too....

I'm sorry for the insensitive I've done so far... my hormones somehow, are still sorting out...  :(

I love our family. Thank you baby.. for giving me such a wonderful family.



0 comments: