CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 9, 2012

2012

Hello Baby...

I dont know why the music player cant play liao... sad.. :( no more ting ting ting...

Baby!!!! 2012 so eventful.... Baby marry me, baby become baby 老公, baobei become baobei 老婆... moved in to 家家 and 小 baby on the way too..

Thank you baby.. for tolerating my mood swings recently.... 一點點就生气... sorry baby... not me okay.. its 小 baby throwing tantrum not me okay.. heheh

I love baby la..



i will always remember how fate brought us to together... how we fall in love, loving the way baby love me, how baby proposed to baobei... and our wedding!... our home-sweet-home.... I will cherish every single thing even though not everything went smoothly but still its was all well done! ... With baby around I'm completed..
<3

Sometimes, when baobei 發脾氣, baobei will forgot to talk to baby... we promised to talk remember.. when i forgot.. baby please remind me... sayang sayang me, 抱抱me, kiss kiss me.. then i will talk liao... oki..

I will always love you..

Lets'加油together baby.... I'm sure life is not just about ups, it also consists of down... We will hold hands together... bite through the hard and enjoy the pleasants together... 很愛你laaaaaaaaaaa........


Love,
Baobei

1 comments:

gordon said...

Baby love you la ~ !!!!