CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Busy Busy~~

Hello Baby...

i'm so busy that i neglected this lovely dovey website of ours.... I hope i didnt neglect you...
These few months.. and i think it will last until the end of the year... that we will be busy busy... Baby doing property liao.. finally... i know baby have this intention for the longest time liao...

I love you baby, for standing by me no matter what happens.. not only that.. i just love you for who you are...

Sometimes, i realise recently... there is a communication breakdown.. not really a breakdown.. but a misunderstanding? that baby dont like the way baobei sayang him.. it hurts me really alot. alot. But after thinking for a night.. i guess i know what you trying to say...... Baby is a man with ego ma.. so if people see the way i sayang you.. u might get embarrased. So i know liao.. i will sayang you only when we are alone k....

But Baby !!! you can sayang me anywhere, anytime k.. i love baby pamper me, no matter where or what.

Baby.. please talk to me and explain to me when you feel you need to, be it if im in the wrong.. please talk to me..... we both know how important is communication between a couple...

I love you baby. You are the man whom i want to spend my life with.

Baby jia You! Baobei ye jia you!

0 comments: