CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 19, 2010

Communications

Hello baby....

I didn't know why i break down upon hearing what happen to my sister... To me, i'm closer to my sister compare to my mother.

So i guess, im really heartbroken when i heard that she is being mistreat like that...

Thank you baby, for being there for me, for your patience, for your understanding... for your love...

Everyday is a learning experience... through these i learnt too..

i know that communication is so important, must communicate no matter what. happy, angry or sad... must pour out to discuss..

Communication, Love take both hands to clap.

Baby i love you. I want to tell you that i really appreciate what you did for me.

Cant name it.. its just... all.. everything.. including your pressence... i'm always thankful for you pressence...

I will be there for you when you need or dont need me...im stuck with you... and.. I'm loving it!

Im looking forward building our future together..

Baby I love you...love you ........ love you......... love you........lots....

0 comments: