CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 14, 2009

my unconditional love

hello baby...

i was reading forex website and chatting on msn... talk about fate.. and the one of our lives, then i thought of my baby.

i remember few years ago.. i went to a fortune teller as usual.. once a year i will visit one.. i asked about my one, the one for me.. he said... he is among my friends... i will know him through my friends.. or i might already have know him... i think n think.. i have not much friends.. ken..could it be ken's friends.. then i scan through his friends in my mind... n-o-n-e.. nevermind.. cos he said it will happen ..... which is not yet at that point of time... so i forgot about it....

until....




Although he is abit weird weird.. but i love him the utmost.. connected to someone i never did... showered me with the tons and tons of love.. i love him... yes i do.. hehe...

From 2 individuals, we become a pair.. sweetsss.. i will always remember the day how u tried to hold my hands.. baby... i love you~~ more than you love me laaaaaaaaaaa... boooo




♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

0 comments: