CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

My 1st to you

Hello Baobei ~

To my precious baobei with love~

Sorry Baobei took so long to right my first blog...

I always so happy to see what Baobei write something new to me then she will always hint " ting ding ting". So i want to write something to her too.

Baobei has showered me with so much love, so much where i am so sure that i am the most fulfilling guy on earth, so much far foturnate that many other people, always around to pampered me, motivate me, sayang me, make fun of me.

Baobei make me realise my goal in life,i do better in my career because of her,and my future with her still got many many other things waiting for us. Working hard now and build our capital is my main objective, though may be tough and still don't quite see anything now, but with Baobei around, i am confident and believe all our goals will come true because i am gifted so am i.

Baobei, thank you for always trusting me and bear with my moodswing and my dirtiness, untidiness and hungryness. No matter what happens, i will always be by your side, forever your Baby ok...

I Love you , my precious Baobei

1 comments:

〜に関して esley said...

i love my baby too.... hehe