CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 9, 2009

~~~My Dream Came True~~

Hello Baby~~

our dream came true... Coral Spring ~~ our Home Sweet Home~~ the feeling of excitement and happiness to have a home sweet home with you is undescrible... blissful~~

Baby.. i want to thank you for the support over the 4 days of the poe.. i felt your love so much~~ with that, i realise our languages of love are in the same order!!

Baby.... although i heard they say before married and dating is not the same, just enjoy the moment when everything is so sweet and nice. I take that as a reminder, to love you everyday as if we are still dating ... 10 yrs, 20yrs, 30 .... 40 yrs... to treat you like my baby ... every single day...

They say... after married, it might be work stress, children stress or over money. Couples will not be the same as before, shouting, irritated with each other and more... I believe, communication is the best solution to every single problems between a couple. Keep an open mind in every converstation we will be having. Be able to change our state of mind when we are mad at each other, when I'm nagging at you, please recall the our sweetness image instead of my angry face at that point of time, I learnt all these in the M-A-D program. Although it consists of a mad segment, it is still a very good experience.

I learnt, being able to love you and receive love from you whom i loved the most, is my greatest motivation factor in me.

Baby I Love You!!! I will still be saying the same 3 words to you when we grow old together....

0 comments: